Saturday, October 30, 2010

Season "Reruns"

When I was a kid, I always hated to see reruns on TV every summer. I always figured the TV people were too lazy to make programs all year round. Of course in those innocent childhood days I didn't know about vacations and budgets and the need for actors and crews to take breaks. I know about all those things now from an adult perspective. I just don't have the ambition lately to make any new brilliant Blog entries as a result of my gift of imagination and originality, hence, I shall now offer a Blog "rerun" sort of speak.

Since Halloween is tomorrow, which is very difficult to believe, I offer on old Halloween story from the dusty old story vault on my web site...

http://www.quarterhorse3.us/halloween_capers.html

I trust the next time you, my faithful readers, will be able to peruse a new original and brilliant post to ponder...

*~MiKe~*

No comments: